Sunday, December 13, 2009

In range, of raging

This week is stress involved. I cannot wait for @trinatyler to be home, eating sushi in her basement with her and Emily having meetings of the mind. This is going to be exactly the kind of break I need. The break where I work harder and go where this needs to go. I want my life to dramatically 360, I have been in Prep stage for too long now. All right, so .. Brainstorm ideas. Finish final.. Make 8-10 layouts of final designs. Colors. Patterns. Shirts. Get this going, please. I feel trapped.
I laid in bed all day watching Glee. hahaha!
I just want people to know I mean the best by my actions even they are hurtful at first.
Right person.
Wrong timing.
Restless thoughts 
...keep racing.
                    [IN] time..
My decision making skills have been so lOOpy lately. I don't know the difference between my dreams and reality. I am anxious for my date, with the boy I have loved my whole life. But at the same time, I like keeping things fantasy. That is my problem and most likely if you are reading my blog on your free time, it is probably your problem too. I don't know what I want, how I want it, and what to do with it when I get it. I am at the point in my life where I really don't care what people think about me anymore. I am going to make decision based upon my demur and what my objective is. Even if my decisions seem silly and meaningless I am learning to tell the difference between right and wrong and my heart and mind. And that is my mission, MISSION confusion I have lived with for the past 2 years. Is what does my heart want and what does my mind want. My mind is all about the literals. What makes sense, what feels right, what is logical. Like going to class, when my heart wants to snugs all day. My heart is the mush. The mush to big eyes, and good music. Now which one is the sex one. My mind, 100 percent. My mind thinks sex, it tells me if I want the sexual part or the heart part. That is when I have trouble deciphering. I liked this boy, but did I stay liking him because sex never happened. I mean I know sex isn't needed, trust me I know that. I've had several relationships where sex was waited months. But with this one, was sex the deciding factor. I don't know.


I am losing weight, it is shedding quicky. I have lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks, but I miss brownies and easy mac. Like hell. It is 130 am and I think I am going to make me some easy mac. Some strong diet skills right, some self control.


My name is Lyn Bassen and I lack self control.
My name is Larry David and I enjoy wearing women's underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment