Monday, December 21, 2009

House on a hill

I’m convinced it can’t get any better. Sometimes I feel that I’m living in a constant reverie. Have you ever been truly impacted by another? One that can take the world as you know it and give you a whole new perception? I never thought that I would fall victim to such lunacy, but I found myself willing to surrender. You spend your whole life laying bricks to evade the attacks of apathy. It’s easier to build a foundation of security versus taking a risk that may construct a deeper void. What happens when everything you came to know is broken down with a smile? Or wrecked as each finger falls perfectly into place with yours? I can’t even explain it. Two sparks set on fire when placed together. Burning brightly through our passion and ideas. My heart is always racing as the chemistry is too evident to deny. It’s in the way we can spend hours consumed in laughter and magically transform it into the most intellectual conversation laced with eye contact and complete comprehension. Have you ever been completely electrified by another? His eyes tell me everything I need to know as he holds me in his arms. Always in tune with each other. There’s just something that he does to me. It never stops…and it’s exactly what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment