Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Racing fingers match head

So today was a head race. My brother comes home tomorrow so I am playing housewife and cleaning and fixing. I want to make him comfortable but the few things I learned in meetings is I can't make it easier for him. Wooooof. I am so excited and anxious for him though. I don't even want to go to my classes, but 2 tests means I have to! I am watching boxing. It is clearing my head, hhaha I have been sucked in since I got home. Getting my body back to technique is going to be such a challenge. Doing a split today HURT! It used to be cake.  I had to stretch for an hour to get it. I am in pain down all over. Poor Emily, I might go sleep in the hospital with her if Adam doesn't. I hate hospital though bad things happened in my hospitals.
Today I feel so fixed. I talked with Taylor for 4 hours. We went to the mall and ate and shopped. Then when we got in my car. It was on. All talk. I love the girl, more then I love anybody else. She is limitless to me, someone who can actually depict me and pull me apart. It scares me letting people who are not definite know me because of the fear or departure. But Taylor, she's got me and it feels damn good finally realizing that. We've had our perks that brought us closer, high school, 5 girls, brother, boys groups but at the end of the day the bottom of the pit. She and me are the rock of something some people don't ever get to experience. I have to lighten up on the fact that people come and go and not everybody is different. But when you find it. Take my advice, don't even let it wander or stray. Keep it close. In a pocket over your heart. awwww.
Take chances, be the change you want to see in the whole world.
I feel like a rope all tangled up for years unraveling, letting my ends fray.
Exactly how I feel.
Now I must paint japanese art and pretend to be a Geisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment