Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good Old War

My birth mothers husband got a job in White Plains, I know them being that close is could cause a lot more tension and I don't know if that's okay. How is my mom going to deal with this? That's my real worry. I mean I can't stop it and I don't want to. But for me, being the way I am I like things in distance. Or do I. Is it the distance that keeps me away from friends/family. Maybe this will be easier. White plains, an hour away. A weekly visit is apparent. I know I don't owe anything to anybody but that is how I feel. I can't help what I feel. At the same time it is kind of refreshing, easier then 8 hours every time, not a trip just an everyday experience. It is all an experience. I hope they look at it that way too. This is all for money for them, but to me it's a lot more. It is a new brand new journey. And this is what life does, I have to take it in and let it all happen because it isn't in my hands. Life is a lot bigger then me.
I'm on my way to a meeting, for support. Then Brooklyn to meet up with some friends to go shopping and see Good Old War. One of the greatest bands of all time. Music makes it all better and shopping too. Haha. Such a woman. Head head head needs some clearing. and tummy needs some mexican food. pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment