Thursday, December 3, 2009

Alternative Lifestyles

There is so much going on right now and I know eventually it will lead me to where I need to be. Everything you go through in life has a meaning behind it.. There is reasoning to everything.. You will always learn more with each and every day of your life. Sometimes its good, but sometimes we have to go through pain to achieve it. It's all worth it I believe. Trust me on this one. Take if from someone who hasn't lived a story book like since day one. I had trouble my whole life coping with certain things I just couldn't change. And because of it I am so independent.
But with everything going on I still can put it behind me and move forward because life is about moving forward. Talking to people, communication is key and I have plenty of people in my life right now who without showing me good times, waking up with happy texts, going to sleep on long phone calls, and trading playlists. School, being at Nassau for 8 hours a day helps so much. I have an english class where we all make fun of the teacher (nice right). Then I go to art class where my teacher plays my ipod and everybody in the class is singing A Spill Canvas, Brand New and John Mayer by the end of 4 grueling hours of painting. Then there is my dance class. Where everyday I slip on my sheer tights and my old ratty leotard from 7th grade that I can't part with. I love standing in front of the mirror and when the music starts we all move the music all in sync but each one of us different because of our form, technique, bodies, movement. It is the best high I experience. Always do what you have to do to get through the hard times.


For me right now it is this bottle of pinot grigio I bought and heading to my friend joannes house to indulge in it with some fine women.

No comments:

Post a Comment