Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rant of odiseus

This world is full of people that don't have things, that say that they have things because they want to be looked at as if they have those things. 
Art students who aren't artistic.
Dancers who have never danced.
Insomniacs without insomnia?
OCD with quite the opposite.
Anxiety with no nerves.
Relying on music when don't.
Talking about books you haven't read?
Movies that are unseen.

Why would you say things you don't do. Why would you prance around boasting about things you can't fulfill. I want something real, something so real that the realness seems unreal. Rawness to a person is such an attractive thing. Honestly is such a beautiful thing. You will only be loved, wanted when you become honest with who you give off to people. I can make anybody believe anything they want about me. But the truth of the matter is, I'm going to let you know me because I can't change the evident.
Lately I am coming across these people more and more. Figuring out that people I thought really did something don't. Be for serious now. With yourself. Come to terms you are such a beautiful, full of life person. Now give them what you have. Don't spend time making up for things you can't do. And don't do things to get someone's attention. They will like you just the way you are/were.

Like what you like. 
Me, I watch Disney all the time. Hannah Montana and Sonny with a Chance and that's ok! I'm a total geek I read boring books about history because I like facts. Non-fiction. I write fiction, things. made up in my head. But reading things that didn't happen sometimes freak me out. Movies though, fiction all the way. I am fascinated by the dictionary and only have OCD with grammar, I wish I had OCD maybe then my room would be clean. It is never clean. I take 2 hours to get ready. Sneezes scare me because it makes me nervous about breathing. But other then that I'm a healthy clown. I hope. I get happy attacks that are uncontrollable spurts of happy. I don't sleep in my own new bed in 2 months? Because I hate being alone. 

go out and be a person, you're person. you are you because of what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment