Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Florescent Adolescent

I always think I never have enough. That there is always supposed to be more out there. Seriously, it sounds good; my dad always praised me on it. But now I am looking for love in all the wrong places. Dreams at unreachable heights. I don't want to mess anything up again. I just want it to be easy, A's on spelling tests, leads in school plays. I can't keep pushing myself anymore, I hate disappointment. I am growing tired. But I am becoming more and more dissatisfied.
And I have hurt him already, who else can I run all over? I don't want to be a killer. I just simply always and forever will want I can't have and when I get what I wanted, I walk away. Make excuses. I am so foolish sometimes. And not getting what I want isn't enough for me. I am just a little girl, among many more but somehow to me, my light is so bright that I can't settle for livable. I need it all. How am I going to go about and get it all? and when I get it all, will that be enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment