Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby we're invincible

'Tis the season...
After a long weekend of holiday fiascos, egg nog and movie night with ladies, cold nights, so cold your breath shows, long drives to and from jersey in the snow, cold feets and christmas mayhem, two bat mitzvahs. My friends and family are doing gifts this year, big. So I have been spending, spending non-stop. But it feels really good, getting the presents I know people will love.  (and ofc my list was a great one:))
After christmas I will go to Buffalo, I am a little anxious about it. I won't take the plane, small planes are terrifying. When we were in DR and the stop over was in Puerto Rico, small plane to DR was terrifying. Gina and me were freaking, gina more. Hahaa. The bus ride is eight hours though. I am undecided if I want to go alone or with Leon and Greg and me and Taylor. I am feeling all sorts of feelings, that I can't identify. They will come overtime. School boils down to these two weeks, so here goes. Hell. Finals. Final art portfolios due, guitar presentation. I am not ready, I will get through it. I can't decide if I should take a class over the winter break.. I need the credits but I also need the break. 
I want to go see the tree with him!
Taylor and I are right back to the basics, having a best friend is something you should all invest in. haaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment