Saturday, December 26, 2009

Speeds of light slow gears

I'm holding tight so I can feel alive.


I am not sure of anything. I am sleeping soundly at night, on a bed of uncertainty beyond uncertainty. Should I go, should I stay. Should I open, should I close. Should I love, should I hate. (dislike). Should I feel, should I turn numb. Should I forget, should I forgive? Should I shine, should I turn dark. Do people leave, or do people come back? Does he think like me, or is he a impostor of someone who he wants to be.


So many question, unanswered.
Another night, dreaming of the possibilities.


I love Emily and Trina. 2010. They made me feel whole tonight. That's what I do know:).


The stars they seemed to paint the most elaborate scene, today. Tomorrow.




Open heart. let it open girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment