Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why Georgia

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo!

It is two am and my insomnia has been back these past 2 weeks bad. I''ve probably slept 24 hours in 9 days. that is absurd! school is kicking my little behind and leaving me with no choice then to stay up until wee hours of the evening, typing and choreographing and practicing my guitar. At least I don't have to like study bio books right. Phonetics is the hardest class I've ever taken though. It's hard to think of things in terms of sound when for your whole life, your taught and ranted on for spelling correctly. Esp me. I have OCD with spelling right, so ofc phonetics is going to make me loooooOopy.

Tomorrow I have class so early, 8am until 2pm. Then home to get ready and get my package of clothes I ordered online, I hope. Then train into nyc, dinner at my favorite sushi restaurant and then the circus, well Cirque du Soliel! Which is better. More performance, but no elephants :(. I love elephants and monkeys! then at midnight New Moon. With brother, Justin and I believe my half sister Taylor and her friend Sara! I need to get my head into another world and the two hours of the movie will completely make me only think vampire ways. This weekend is going to be really good.  Birth mother is coming again, so spending time with her and meeting my half sisters for the first time. I am kind of eager, scared eager. Anxious too. I like this boy too and because of my lack of a clear schedule, I feel bad it's just been a texting relationship and me leaving empty promises of maybe hanging out. This weekend! But the anticipation is so sexy I must admit. I've never kept my phone so close to me, then with any other boy. I can tell in beginnings if I am going to run away, and this one, I'm going through. I like the way he.
This entry has been me trying to get my mind off of my anxiety and it did just that. To be honest, this lack of sleep and school overload needs to end. I want to enjoy myself tomorrow. 4 tests tomorrow and one on friday isn't helping. This is when I regret taking a 6 hour friday class.

But I must study. I just needed to get my eeeks and excitement out.

Goodnight cow jumping over the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment