Monday, November 2, 2009

Flash back scene

Prologue:
Hello.

the longer you think the less you know what to do.
Photobucket
Like Before
No, like before is gone dear.


In front of me..
beat beat beat beat beat
B r e a t h e




Don't live your life alone.
Let us in.
Photobucket



To me the world is blurred.


It is clouded so it my head.


Your feathers are tattered. 


In the end we'll leave it all behind because the life I think I'm trying to find is probably all in the mind .

All in the mind.


Photobucket


I hope that your hearts always warm.

Through my eyes. It could all be easy.
But who see's what I see?
Photobucket

Let me show you. where it comes from.
My story.
Page 1.
Photobucket

The smallest things. Have no relevance.
But see the relavance. The beauty, The construction.
It.
small.BIG    I feel so small. but look at my detail.
Photobucket

You wake up, only to find there was no piece of mind in your sleep.
The memories you can't seem to keep.
can't seem to keep.
l e t  g o.


d o u b l e. me. double.
PAGE 2. two.
Photobucket



You want so badly to feel. Feel. feel. .FEEL.
Just....
give it time to find a pattern we will find a cure in this design

Photobucket

It hurts right where you need to feel. 
Cover it up with time.


Spend your whole life counting down.

But. What do I know?. But.


PAGE 3. tides change beautiful 


See through the eyes of a child. He says.


Photobucket



They seem to know what they want more.
But what I want.
Is that feeling 
"It's when you go and see a really great band live for the first time and, you know it, and nobody's saying it, but everybody's thinking it, "we have something to believe in again. I want to draw that feeling, but I can't. And if I can't be great at it then. I don't want to ruin it. It's too important to me. 
that feeling.
Photobucket
Remember me as a time a day. As a time of day.


So let go. Let go. Give in. 
What are you waiting for?


Find IT. in the comfort of good friends.
along side the road in a box holding treasures.


In a good belly laugh.
Photobucket

Belly laugh.


Let it be real. 
   "Let it be"           .I'm not allowed to be sad.
Photobucket  



... Yesterday our troubles seemed so far away
   and I believe in yesterday. 


Yes. Yesterday.




I'm trying to find my place, it might not be here where I feel safe.
safe.
unsafe.
scared.
frightened.


the ones we trusted the most pushed us 
F      forget
A      above
R      run
A      anytime
W      wise
A      accomidate
Y      young


PAGE 4. YOUNG GIRL PAY ATTENTION
.  
Photobucket

turn away you're falling on the inside
from your sky.
Because no one is as lucky as us.
Yes.
Lucky. 
If I sang this loud enough, you'd sing back to me?
NO ONE IS AS LUCKY AS US.
Photobucket

No matter how many of the same.
BE DIFFERENT.
Feel myself slowing down. Feel myself turning around.
I collapse. 
I am here again. I am here again. I am here.
upANDdoingCircles.
A  constant  game  of  falling  short.life.


Find your place of power.
POWER
pow⋅er

–noun
1. ability to do or act; capability of doing or accomplishing something.
2. great or marked ability to do or act; strength; might; force.




Run with it. you own it.

Photobucket





I will forever.
4ever.


feel nothing?


Beach front property.
Time has such a way with words, with simple sides.

Settle. Settle. in where you feel ALIVE.
Photobucket



My body moves, like curtains waving in out of wind.
In the d a r k. . . . . . . .I'm not proud
Nothing will seem easy about me.
Photobucket



Do what you love to do.
move how you move.
feel how you feel.
don't ever feel different.
F E E L
-positive energy activates constant elevation 


Photobucket



love. what you do. do what you love
to another magnet. 
seem so very tall


I LOOK INTO THE MIRROR TO LOOK FOR EVIL
THAT JUST DOES NOT EXIST.
I DON'T SEE WHAT THEY SEE.
FUCK.


I SEE A SENSE OF WONDER DEEP WITHIN YOUR EYES
so we seal the deal in the parking lot with a 


kiss.






You are like a sunset to me.
BURN THE FIRE INSIDE. 
never let it burn out.
Photobucket

dream like scent. A nightmare you could not concieve. inside your mind. I will come close.
i love you but i've 
         chosen darkness
Photobucket


i'm trying to wake up.
but i can't.
I can't.




don't be the one, don't be the one to fall out of line. fall
     watch the blue roses fall from your hands                                                    fall
                                                                  fall



Photobucket

Now. time for a sequel.
Lock yourself away. To feel
DO YOU FEEL?
Photobucket



I dance it out.
Go on girl. Twirl.
twirl.
spinning.
make him smile.


Never ending.
It never ends
no how much 
"I will always never know"
I know
I am ALIVE.
I want life in every single way. 
             All of it.
I will not cover my face.


I write how I feel.
now I narrate
    to a live I lead


I never thought I'd be this safe again.
Photobucket





wanting to tell you everything running through my mind.
it is mine.
So I will 
accept the things I cannot change.
   I want to write a song about our love.
But their is none.
Photobucket

on the safest ledge.


PARDON ME.


I am me.
Inside: I will show you
Outside: I am what I put off.
My energy is Purple.


humming a sad forgotten song.
Photobucket

FEEL LOVE GRIPPING YOU
FEEL LOVE RACING THROUGH 
your body.
   my body.


Fragile.


Some people say they will change the world.
I am changing it from where I am.


they will all ask what became of you?
TELL THEM:


I run wild.
and look different.
and feel different.
Summary:
Photobucket

But really. I am just like you
and you are just like me
All it is. I can only get into my surface.
Off the surface.
feel it.
I was born for this I swear.


Little GIRL....
Photobucket

show them everything. 
you have.
Smile everyday.




Her first time exposed.
said he'd hold me forever.




His head was a city of paper building.
Of old friends and lovers.
Together in his brain.
Once is starts its harded to tell them apart.
Always distracted.  by the mention
Of an open door
Not a remainder.
Photobucket



I AM FLAWED IF I AM NOT FREE


Photobucket



I hope you have more love than me.


You are all so quick to say goodbye.
I never say goodbye.








goodbye.
     


Could you be happy now?




yes. Content.

No comments:

Post a Comment