Friday, November 27, 2009

Some nights just feel right

We're only living where the hands are now
With a million different people.
That have never let us down
It's getting heavy with the tension of a tangled lie.



I'm not going to mess this up. We'd both be liars if we said it didn't matter to us.


I want so badly to get rid of this mess. This mess I created. I meet all these people, hear their stories. The ones of roads they crossed, families they belong to, people they believe in, people they rely on. It crossed my head if I could ever let them in, be one of those people to me. Those people in your phone when you cross their name you get butterflies. That feeling in your head, of the completeness they complete. Simple but true. Will I ever let anybody in? Or to me are they all the same species with different parts. Or am I the different. Or do 


When you sing on stage. I hear the words you sing to these people, I know every single meaning behind them. I see people  I let it move me. words written behind closed doors. But I wonder if you would ever be able to sing a song about me to the people. The people who want to hear it. Even though I'd much rather have a solo show in an egyption smelling house. wishful thinkingZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZmy cat just jumped on me and did that so its better left leaving it. little mush. 


I'm so over this drama filled basket case you live your life. If I had it my way i'd be running through the grand canyon on a donkey. Bring my cat along of course. People never change. People always leave. debbie downer... NO! just realistic. I got me and my diary. and my dance moves.




Yea yea.. live love (american eagle)

No comments:

Post a Comment