Sunday, November 29, 2009

Farewell my fair-weather friends

I am cutting the cord for all things negative in my life.
too much positive/cancel out the negativers/negativees!
I have trips to China and Israel to look forward to.
Trips to Buffalo.
The start to a company I have such high hopes for.
My camera to capture things with.
Many Bat Mitzvahs to keep money coming.
5 books on my to read list.
Christmas presents!
Christmas break (math class
Bonnaroo
Hopefully selling on Bamboozle and Warped!
Summer filled with travel and new people and best friends summer camp!
But First! Nassau community college graduation, going to City College of NY next year!
I will have my associates in English/Photo. Yay Lyn!
I'd list the negatives i'm cutting the cord, but that'd be being negative!

Oh and someone at my Bat Mitzvah told me 210 days till the Eclipse movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment