Saturday, November 14, 2009

Almost lover

Playlist - A Fine Frenzy  
so... inspiring music. makes you feel.
So last night me and heather designed from 6 to about 1130. It felt so good to get all these ideas out of my head and lay them on another person. Today Trina comes, finally. Gosh. I want to dress up and go see some good music, and drinks. I really need that.
I love blue eyes boys. Ah. They are like so mischievous. When you are done kissing and you look into these blue sparkling eyes. I am not kidding it is so attracted.  I sound crazy.
Final name: bye Boy, bye Girl

I never want to see you unhappy.

I have sisterssssssssssssssss. I want to hang out with Taylor really bad, have a heart to heart. Talk boys and clothes. And sleep and wake up next to someone who shares blood with me.
What is sharing blood define though?
ugh.

Photobucket
Drew(11) and Taylor(14) Taylor is such a diva. She reminds me so much of me when I was 14.


Style: If I had to explain my style in a week. I dress comfortable sometimes, but I do admit I tend to dress up for events that don't entail dressing up.
My style is a lot like
Photobucket

Except I live in my cowboy boots. They are breaking. Always the right front rips :( must have a bigger foot.


I recommend : A Fine Frenzy - The minnow & the trout

I was lost and I was found.




bye Boy, by Girl designs by Lyn, Emily and Trina xoxo.


not your everyday circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment