Sunday, November 29, 2009

Breaking points collide

You don't owe anything to anybody but yourself. When you really realize that and you stop worry about what other people think, then you start doing things with real feeling in them. Without doing something to please somebody else. Without force being motives. Just straight up doing things to please yourself. In the end you truly do things to make other people happy because it's what you want to do. I've been told it's all about me, egocentric, don't care about other feelings. It's not true. I have a conscious. But I want to be happy. Find my happy medium. I would never intentionally hurt someone. Anybody who thinks I would hurt them with no heart, is crazy. My heart feels things too. I am not a tough person. I'm fragile and small. I want to be able to do what I want, but I know sometimes people need to be thought of. Believe me when I say, I think of you too. I just am tired of being judged. Judged as looney. Judged as hard. I am a species. We all have hearts. I just do what I love everyday, meet people, eat food, dance and follow my ambition to places so far out of reach they can be called looney. Haha. That is it.

Today I am going upstate to dance. I am excited for the pretty drive. And to listen to my audio book on cd in my car. Such an awesome thing.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment