Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shifting and shaping

Tonight I had a mix of emotions. I love that people care about me so much, but I wonder my intensity of my caring back. I have to stop thinking People Always Leave, and accept the ones that stay, and will stay.


Text messages=misunderstanding but flirting central. I think I am a different person behind my phone this confident 230 am texted, when really I am just snugsing, getting ready for a hangover, watching some curb of course.

stop talking to my friends, there are a million girls in the world, more.. way more. Why do you have to hit on my friends, when you know the way I felt, seriously. Rude.  And stop spreading rumors that I am crazy. For the record I didn't jump out of a car, obvious a rumor stated in the heat of the moment. I merely said pull over several times, opened the door as a warning and when the car came to a stop I hoped out and ran to the nearest landmark and got picked up by 4 of my 6 gfs. End of story. Close it up, wrap it up. As much as you want me to be insane for you, it doesn't put risking my life, trust me. Alright that's over, won't be talked about again.

After a big heart to heart with my fashionista. I believe we have only right intentions and I was just mislead by wrong circumstances, and sometimes you have to be mislead to be lead the right way. And truthfully.. distance and all. She is nothing but good for me. Pure love, from me as well. I know I can count on her and I would hope only the same from her

I wonder sometimes about first impressions. I had such a good night tonight. Laughs, fun, drinks. I am drunk now. I am living my life as full, wonderful as I can. And truthfully I am thinking in terms of me right now. 19 is the age where you need to decide the path to go on, follow or lead. And I want to lead myself to only good things, health and love.

I like a boy and he has no idea and we play call of duty, more then normal together.


goodnight please

No comments:

Post a Comment