Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stars in motion

I got my chart read yesterday. It was freakishly on target. Pluto is passing through my home house, which is Libra (weird for libra to be in libra) but that is why I am most comfortable at home, and I get a lot done from my home. But Pluto is causing me to do a lot of traveling of my own person. Questioning of self. Self-Actualization as a person, and purposes and tracks. Kind of a loner kind of thing. I defiantly am being a lonely girl. But within the next year I am supposed to fall into place. And for the rest of my life I will be the one who dabs into different things with confusion but I am so much interest having my head house in leo I am all over the place with interests, and types and surrounding myself with different people. I wonder sometimes if people perceive me as knowing who I am. I do know who I am, 100 percent. I am just adaptable and changeable, my leisure house is in aquarius. And what I dreaded, haha. My romance/relationship house is in Scorpio. I've been feeing hot like a scorpio lately, not keeping my eyes in one direction, just talking to as many as possible. Sexually, I rack up with scorpio. And I always fall for scorpio eyes, maybe it's because I like my type. I have work house in capricorn like I guess, I need money, sense of security. It feels good to be busy with work, I've always been that way. In 12th grade I was in a dance company 4 days a week, working filenes 25 hours a week and dancing on weekends. I miss that, because I wasn't able to dwindle on the little things, like now. But people think I am such an indecisive person, which I am. But I have come to realize after yesterday, I always have the right instinct. When I feel something about a situation. Even if it is denied and proven wrong. In the end, I am always right. My inner self as a Taurus makes me always wanting to save people, and not focus on my strengths and similarities, more or less I look for the weak in people and get attracted to that as my pull. I like it when people are hurting, and I will admit because it makes me feel like messy. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever let someone know all about my health problems, head problems and family issues full out. I always beat around the bush. I don't like to make people feel sorry. Despite ongoing issues, I can live with them, sort them out, and be happy at the end of the day that I did another day. All my signs are on the people side. People are my muse. I am sidetracked form everything in my head when I am around people. And lately because of my life questioning I am staying away from people, I am going to change that. I liked going out dancing, and to bars and to shows. Girls nights and lunches with old friends. Communication is my key. I love talking, hearing, telling, helping, vice versa. Within the next years, moving into design I need to make business choices and smart decision but have fun with doing it. I am a leader, I have always been and I take other advice sometimes to much. I need to listen to the feeling and follow what I think is right. As a writer, I'm a thinking and of course my thinking house would hold my sun and my moon. Odd again. And Venus ruling me, I'm such a fucking girl. Girl feelings, girl dress, girl things, girl necessities, girl friends. I am a the optima of a girly girl. Go get your charts read, it's all things you know but it opens up to believing and accepting and sorting the things you know but don't see. We are what we know <3

No comments:

Post a Comment