Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bomb in a birdcage

Is Love Alive?

friend: Julia


Waving goodbye


She said she's only got one wish, one wish
that I may be able to help her and assist
she wants me to leave her be
tells me she loves me, but she's chosen darkness


Imperfect
I'm perfect


We all carry something


I can't ignore feeling

Are we alive at all?


I've got no claim on you now.


our curves seem to aligned

Becca's closet


step over the line


goodbye my almost lover


turn your back on me

you payed me well in memories


Stay put, you don't owe me anything

heartsick


Part of a structure, break FREE


routine, I am not a routine


They are not you.

I rest  my head on your melody

Is this REAL LIFE?

bathtub scene
Clothes being drowned.
shirt.
drown me love


scene


secret beach

desire
   liar.


I love you. on a piece of paper


Remain
Re-
    use
me.


I am not the same.

feel
dear.


bare brances
wide open spaces

beautiful. disfunctional.



library romance.

ouch.

pain positioning.

LIVE BETTER.

what is causing this smile?

11/14

tree design on scarf... landscape.


wear around your neck


So... thanksgiving we are designing nonstop. Website up by January 22nd.
Store up by February 14th.

Selling through march/april

tour in may and june.



city skyline.

bridges falling


peace of head.

No comments:

Post a Comment