Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lucid dreaming

"Those who wander, aren't always lost"

I am such a big music person. Music, any kind. Melts through my soul. I don't relate to hardcore music but I can see it live or listen to it in a car, and it does something to me. It always does something to me.
Mae, Cartel, Deathcab, Something Corporate, Copeland, As Tall As Lions, Brand New, Augustana, oasis. Are all constants. All albums have done something to me, represent something. Music ties me to memory. Music helps me write, draw. And Dance. My playlist consists of everything. Umbrellas, broken social scene, the cardigans, nada surface, acceptance, good old war,morrissey, the script, the fray, Modern Lovers, a rocket to the moon, wall flowers, angus and julia stone<3, rocket summer, billy joel, u2, imogen heap, this providence, the damwells (<3), radiohead,  crystal castles, boston, saves the day, smashing pumpkins, the spill canvas, coldplay, tool, she and him, vanna, sunset rubdown, velvet underground <3, regina spektor, the killers, coco rosie, the hush sound, owl city, dear and the headlights, lights, closure in moscow, the summer set, tift merrit, the smiths, paramore, cute is what we aim for, bright eyes, interpol, all time low, ace enders, andrew bird,incubus, placebo, the cars, the wallflowers, decemberists, iggy pop<3, dashboard, the kinks, tom petty, talking heads, rilo kiley, John Mayer, belle and sebastion <3, al green, billy holiday,  lydia, the strokes <3, page france, white rabbits, the sounds, the clash, more amor, my morning jacket, james brown., mgmt,  the shins, the working title, wilco, yeah yeah yeahs, wolf mother, vampire, weekend, the who
Elton John, sick obsesson ages 12-16 never went away <3.
Always, Bob Dylan , The Beatles <3



"I'll sketch my mood and you can trace it"
-goodnight sunrise




Music is warming to peoples souls. It is expressive. I am a ballerina, I love classical music more than anything. Classical music makes it all about the music music. No lyrics. Music. I move to the beats the next note the instruments. Again and again. Listen to Mozart, Bach, tchajovsky, rossini, stauss, orff, bzet, grieg, liszt, gershwin, Hadel, Vergi,  Denza <3.


How strange is it to be anything at all ~

No comments:

Post a Comment