Sunday, October 25, 2009

The youth

Ugh. I am an idiot. I hate that feeling when you wake up (after only 1 hour of sleep) and feel like you were so weak to a complete idiot for no reason at all. Don't give him the satifaction of the doubt. You will get what you get when it comes around.
So tomorrow is the day. I got my friends, and my family behind me 100%. I am anxious more then ever.
Scared.
Addicton. It turns you into someone you are not. Someone I don't know. I am so broken by you but it's not you it's someone else that takes over your body. I want the old you back. Maybe now close to death you realize you need to shake this demon off. Or else he will get you.
I get to go dance now for 5 hours with 13 year olds and tell them about my life, glam is up a little. That's about it, what I live for. Is performing.
So today I will be anxious, make myself sick over it. Dance and pretend. Watch, sing and act like I'm okay when I know you will be near me.

No comments:

Post a Comment