Friday, October 30, 2009

Beach front property

I can relate so well to people. Someone who I have never met and talk for hours. About things. At 4am. But tomorrow I wake up and see everything in a different light. A light where I wonder if I am the same person at 4am then I am at 10am. I like me better at 4am. I am easier to please. What I hate though is when it's finally time I grasp I will be grump waking up in 5 hours. So I lay back and count sheep, or sing a song in my head. Then it happens. My mind goes off a mile a minute. About silly little things. internal to-do list. Tonight it's my brother. He's alone in a room with a guy that snores like a truck driver. Is it dirty? He can't smoke or have a cell phone. I wonder if he's okay I just want to talk to him. I know it's what he neeeds. but I feel like his addiction is different. Or is it different just because it's happening to me, my brother. That it feels so much more odd. Then not observing it. I wish I knew he was okay and happy and still felt he was doing the right thing. I love you and I know you can do this, make it through whatever because you, you are a person who can take over the needs/wants of addiction. To better yourself because you are so capable of bigger and better things. When things like this happen I realize how amazingly strong my mothers backbone is and how she is an inspiring woman with a heart of a lion. She amazes me everyday on how she wakes up and faces everything clear minded and clear head. And my father even though I have no patience for his long explanations, he is so full of knowledge and wisdom and experiece. He hears the music. My brothers, together or apart are the two most out of this world individual individuals. I wouldn't do anything to change my family. They are mine. adoption makes us all purely out of love. Yes!

I just uploaded pictures from the Dominican Republic and I had an outter body experience accepting that I was there with my 5 best friends sipping bahama mamaes by the pool. That was me.

What. to go bed

No comments:

Post a Comment