Monday, October 5, 2009

Too much monkey business

phew! I am exhausted. Busy day. Back on my grind. hahaa. Dance and work, no naps. Naps never go well for me. I start thinking I will fall asleep and slip into a comma for days because it is an abnormal time to go to bed. Then the night comes, and I get swept up. I like letting things just go. Go with the flow, but it always interrupts time for sleep. Sleep is overrated.
ever since I was a young girl, I have always been so sensitive. A sensitive little girl. I would come home, and the smallest things would bother me. I would do my homework at the dining room table before I was allowed to do anything, and my mind would just flood with little sensitive questions. Questions, about why someone would make up lies. Why someone would hurt someone else intentionally. I feel for others, sometimes more then I feel myself. Sensitive little girl still at 19 years old. When I hear something sometimes I want to lash back, but then I stop and think and know it will get me no where and they just keep looking because they obviously care.
I need to stay original. Not original style, art, act, dance. Original, like one of kind. I am not the same with anybody. My relationships when I do get serious with friends or dating, they are all personal. It is important to not be the same with anybody, because then it just reminds you of the one before or over rules the one before.

I want to help, I want to inspire I want people to relate. To me that is what I want to conquer in this life, and I am finally ready to embark on this journey. Scared and alone. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment