Thursday, October 22, 2009

Coney Island

I am ready to show you how I dance. But will you watch.

I have been wondering how feelings work. How somebody can be so on and off. after a wonderful night filled with excitement, sexual chemistry, and more in common then I think I had with anybody. I still think have a chance with the one who tugs my heart on both sides. Do you want me or not? Come to the conclusion because you close yourself off the second you feel something. Why me? If you just stopped judging I would stop walking on egg shells around you and just be. It takes time. You can't decide in one day. Neither can I. WHo knows it might turn out the spark was then, and it's over now. or we could pick up wherewe left off. And it would be the best god damn love of your life. TAKE A CHANCE AND DO WHAT YOU FEEL.

I found a letter in the mailbox today
And I said, "thank you for your thoughts, but I'm done."
I said that I would never build this up right here
And he said, "that's why I can't work with you son."
~good old war


Monday. I could tell my mom is on edge. I don't know how to fix this. I don't know how to handle this. I am more scared then I am showing. I need to take my mind off of this. Somehow.


I don't want to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment