Monday, October 26, 2009

Love by our side

I feel like everybody just has so much capability to give love, and if everybody were more in touch with this love that they carried inside them, this world could be so much more. I am a true believer in simplicity. I like to make situation complex but that seems to be my own satisfaction. My guidelines are based mostly on simplicity. That there should be so excuses for yourself, on why you didn't wake up in time. Or hand something in on time, or not meet your friends for coffee when you said you'd be there an hour ago. I am one to not answer, but I don't make excuses. I wasn't there because I was on this website instead. Or went to sleep to late to even think about waking up in time. You did it because you did it. End of story. You didn't do it because you didn't do it. No matter how busy you were, how hectic life is. Take responsibility for your actions.
I know that I am not alone where I feel this inside me like. Like a bubble. A bubble of love, care, truth, belief that is always on edge to bursting. I want to save people. The insecure girl in the corner. The insecure boy who smiles outside but not inside. I like to touch things in my path and make them sliver to gold. And I have come to terms that I am not the only one. It is just love inside me that I want to give to people and make the difference by showing my attempts in trying to make someone's day better. When people gather together, for class at a college, or a friends house for entertainment, or in the photo lab to get work done, or in my ballet class to practice what we love to do, you are all their at that time for a reason. Now why itch for the clock to run out and the bell to ring. I sometimes dread putting on my tights and leotard (o) and getting my car and going to go be on my feet for 6 hours saturday mornings. But when I get there and I am in a room with girls who probably didn't want to wake up either. I snap into this mode. Where I am unstoppable because the high I get off being in a room with dancers who love doing what I do just as much if not some more then me, is what this life is about. Meeting, experiencing, enjoying the company of other human beings doing, watching, helping you in doing what you love to do.
Its like when you hear a really great band live for the first time. And everybody's thinking it but nobody's saying it. I want to draw that feeling. But I don't want to ruin it. I want to explain that feeling but there is only so much you can say.. it's the god damn feeling.
Accept the fact that feeling and thought are related but sometimes I can't explain the feeling of why I continuously fall into a trap with a boy who seems to play these games with trillions of girls who are similar and completely different then me. I just mentioned that I love meeting new people. I do. And with opposite sex, I am the biggest flirt in the world. But I never ever would intentionally hurt someone, and you it's been to long now that it's nothing but intentional.

Whatever.


6 hours.

"And finally I twist my heart round again, so that the bad is on the outside and the good is on the inside, and keep on trying to find a way of becoming what I would so like to be, and could be, if there weren't any other people living in the world. " - Anne Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment