Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blowin' in the Wind

How many years can a mountain exist
Before it's washed to the sea?
Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist
Before they're allowed to be free?
Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head,
Pretending he just doesn't see?
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.



I want my answer blowing in the wind.
After my intense test anxiety (I was better as an art major) I think I did okay on my test. Due to the 14 hours I spent studying and missing a very good show. I like it when work is all over and I have time to play. But it is never over is it.
I can't imagine not having parents like mine. I can't imagine having "orderly" parents. When things have to be a special way. I think the disorderly and chaos I live in. It probably has a lot to do with why i save things for last minute and why my room half it time is turned upside down but I wouldn't have it any other way. Bob Dylan is an amazing singer/songwriter. wow. My friends parents are so on the surface that they don't see that their daughter just wants to break the lines that her sisters have followed. They don't see her talent in art and don't believe in her. And without their belief, it will be hard for her to believe in herself. Why don't people see the potential in artists ever. They don't see the chances that someone is taking, and the chance that person might make it through. It's all about chance. same thing with musicians. Dadadadamn. I need to start taking guitar lessons. I have taught myself as much as is capable. I am learning to read music but my ncc class is moving very slow.
I still haven't called my birthmother. She probably thinks I am the strangest human mystery being in the world. Which I am. So she will learn. I want October 26th of come and go. Because it is hanging over my head, eating away at me.
I am going to New Jersey this weekend to see my friend pantha and see how her college life is and hang out with some really awesome boys that we met a while ago. I just can't wait to get away, even if jersey is relatively close. It will still be away. I am working in central park on saturday and I don't think I have ever been so excited for a bat mitzvah in my whole life. I am really thankful for my coworker for getting me in with all these other dj's. It is great experience.
I started 4 months ago and I can't stop. I don't know what to do.




It ain't me you're looking for babe..

No comments:

Post a Comment