Sunday, October 11, 2009

Paperback writer

After a long weekend spent mostly in the place that never sleeps. I don't even want to sleep. I love the feeling of people and people on every corner. And such a variety of people, different nationalities, beliefs, things to do for fun, talents, cultures. I love culture. Music in subways. Trains. Bridges, Architecture. I did a job in Central Park. Parked my car downtown. Took a cab uptown. And asked to be let out blocks early and I just walked to Central Park. My birth mother used to be a Nanny across from Central Park. She told me all about waking up. Being influenced to run through Central Park. Romantic picnics and boat rides with lovers. The city filled with City. Me and Taylor will get an apartment in the City or in Brooklyn. It will change my life, my ways. As I continue pursuing dance and work weekends and my career as a speech mythologist. I know I keep telling myself I don't need to be independent to pursue my career, I am doing just fine staying home and saving money. But I am a money saver besides my sick obsession with having to wear new clothes all the time, So I deserve to live out. PLus I have been working since I was 14. I need to get out, to see the world. saving for travels is more important. I plan on traveling the world. Soon. I don't want to be 80 traveling. I was to be 80, re-traveling all the spots I once went to when I was 20. That is why I have a savings account. Shopping account. Traveling account. and of course the dreadful, school books account. The account that gets the most usage is the books one because books are a billion dollars plus some now. Education=money. Blah. Loans loans loans= my most worries. I will be rich in a high position paying all them back, but until then. I worry.

I want tea. Passion fruit or early grey?

Tea therapy is my new thing. I have been reading so much on it. It is so interesting! The way you smell things and percieve them tells a lot about you apparently. Plus you can drink it when you are done. Those were the only lessons I paid attention to durings school. Counting with M&ms. Fatty.


..." words that used to have so much meaning are now so meaningless"


Do you know that we have bugs all over our bodies. little ones we can't see. Now i can't stop itching ever since I read this
Stumbleupon I hate you sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment