Thursday, October 29, 2009

Senses

I head my phone Beep beep every two minutes about, notifying that it is dead. Not speaking that he is returning yet anotehr unanswered call. I hear my radio upstairs, that has some sort of an alarm on it goes off every night, right now, heartless Kayne West. And my (THE CLASH) is low not to wake my parents volumed. Because I refuse to do my homework in my haunted room. I don't ever figure out why, or unplug it just come home to blasting Z100. Which is weird because I never set an alarm on it. (Paranomal Activity) Victim, definatley. Fuck.
What am I doing.
I just made this extensive schedule for next semested
because I will graduate on time :) 4 semester nassau girl, yes!
now I am wrtiing a paper that isn't even interesting me.

I need something to live for.


Some sort of drive.
Fufill this missing in me.

People is my drive.
I love going out and meeting new people. Some call me a people whore. But isn't that the purpose of life to interact as many people as possible. They are all here for a reason to benefit you. There are so few off the surface people. I need to cross as many as I can.

So that's what I live for. To wake up in this house of love. Get up get ready get out there, do things meet people. Feel alive. Laugh. Learn from teachers whose job it is to brain feed me information. Dance all I can because one day I won't need that.

Now fireflies on the radio. And another blog left with my insomniac on my mind.
Are you awake?


Sleep/people/desire <3

No comments:

Post a Comment