Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Exposed.

To you I may seem so unkind
to me your another figment of my mind
I want to stay inside this kaleidoscope of time
the color you have made me feel aren't real
Giving myself to someone now seems so out
of the question when I am in this state


woooooah wooooah woooooah

I've been so quick to judge my life as tragic
almost missed out on my real life magic
how do I know whats real, or how I cant feel
It's so hard feelings, what you haven't learned to deal
with the things in your past, giving myself closure
so scared I will leave myself in over exposure

locked away, stay a mystery
locked away miss out on tragedy

I want to know what it would be like to actually give to someone
feel things, really feel them. stop hiding in my own past
keep myself from coming lovely and undone
to you, I seem unkind. trust me im a doll when I unwind
but lately I have been missing out on my findddddddddddddd


And So I leave, it all behind, out of this suitcase
that I pack away in, scared to look love in the face
I am AFraid of what it may to me, sweet baby
don't give up on me I think you can be the one to save me
save me
save me
save me

found.

No comments:

Post a Comment