Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bad body double

My pen is the barrel of my gun, remind me which side you should be on.

I am sweaty. Tired. Just danced my ass off.
Now to grandmothers house I go..
Just thinking, what are we connected to. We are all part of this crazy system. I just started taking vitamins again. I was wondering why I never took them, when there just a pill that make your nails, hair and teeth better. All in one. Magical little pill. I feel like I used to believe they were the worlds/government/secret agency way of drugging us. I used to have that HUGE fear when I was 14/15. that I was growing up in this society that plans everything. Then again I still think I am on the Truman Show. Young and naive and persuaded easy by some freak movie I watched on the SciFi channel a while ago, but it always stuck with me. The other day in english class we were talking about the novel Mystic River, great book, seeing the movie next class. Sean Penn<3. And we were talking about drugging and some man in my class, who was in the military said that while in the military they gave him (everybody) these shots, that they didn't really know what they were. But they think it was a drug that stopped men from feeling sexual/horny. How crazy is that.

Food for brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment