Thursday, July 2, 2009

What's your crime?

Fourth of July weekend! I always work fourth of July, this one I want tradition back. Like when I was 2-14. Before I got myself into this crazy entertainment business. I want fireworks, family, friends, laughs, sparklers, wine (this is a new one) and bbq. I need to sleep but insomnia has caught me once again. I just lay in my bed. Eyes wide open. I like it when someone sleeps with me. The past 3 nights I've been on floors and tents with people and last night I convinced Julia to stay with me by persuading her about my dads delicious breakfast. Tonight it's just me and my stars. I need sleep. This week is a long one
-Work 2 graduation parties
-Get all my paperwork done for job, July 13th:)
-Make 14-22 lesson plans on art for 3 year olds
-Try outs for dance team
-Unemployment BS
-Go hiking
-Make schedule, this should be top of the list.. I am indecisive about what classes to take.
-Finish My Sisters Keeper a third time before I see the movie
-Buy rollerblades
-Get warped tour tickets
-Studio time is essential ofc

I just want to get my groove back on, The summer time is always slow for me. All the Jewish kids go away to sleep away camp and I have no work. I'm anxious for my summer job. I get to do art projects with little kids and I think that's really what I want to do in my future. I love art and I love teaching, put them together. When I work, I want to go to work and love what I am doing. I can't live with settling. I have never been a settler. I am too passionate and creative to settle. Taylor starts a job on Sunday, at a salon. This could be the job that she is at for the rest of her life. If she does well, and keeps moving up she could get her own station there. It's scary knowing my best friend is starting the first day to the rest of her life soon. It kind of is a kick in the butt for me on the ambition page, to just follow my heart. I can change it but right now I am creative and I want to express myself in my photography and art. Teaching is something I just have, and when you have something to offer you have to offer it. Especially since I love doing it. I used to win competitions but I let myself get to caught up in the I can't know what I want to do already, than I ran away from it. I feel like there's a lot of talk about running away in these blogs. Oh well. I run away but somehow always come back for some more tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment