Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Date with the Night

My head, my head. It feels heavy today. Streaming with thoughts but when is it not? I woke up to the second page of newspaper to find out my cousin had input with a hate crime. It breaks my heart that I don't know her at all anymore. People grow apart, and I know, I have a hard time accepting change. Four months ago when her older brother/my cousin passed, I tried to be there. She made it apparent that she didn't need me or my side of the family, so I just gave my condolences and let it be. She is bigger than this. Some people don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Some bad things need to happen for people to realize they just let it slip. I hope this was the wake up call. This is just the correlation of bad and good people. I think everyone has the good in them, it's whether or not you choose to follow.


P.s. Expect a lot on here. Insomnia, my macbook, tired hand from writing in my diary. This thing will be greatly used. I used to blog all the time in middle school and I love looking back on writings. Documented feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment