Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ting Tings

Anxious for a reason. I am having really bad feelings. About my knees. They have been hurting me so much lately. I've always had serious knee problems and people always told me I couldn't keep with Ballet, but I just did it. 12 years and nothing. Why now when I want to start professional dancing more, they are bothering me. When I was in the studio I was stretching in second position, by the bar. And since my first plea they have been so so painful. When I bend the wrong way a shooting pain goes up my left knee and it is the excruciating pain 2bh. I should go to a doctor, but one I hate doctor appointments and I make the appointment so far because I am scared, but then everyday until my appointment I think about it nonstop. About shots, and major things that he could say, or see. I don't want to hear from someone to stop dancing. I can't take that news. Ever. I want to be 80 dancing my ass off teaching young girls, putting together a company. Watching my choreography. Blabbity blab. It is nice out, I am going to go lay on hammock and read My Sister's Keeper for the 3rd time around, in case I missed anything. I want to see the movie, Abigail Breslin is adorable. And Cameron Diaz, looks like Jules. Enjoy your day.


Believe in the make believe

No comments:

Post a Comment