Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lips that need no introduction

Anberlin. I feel like I can't focus on one thing. I get into something with so much, and do it full out. But I get tired and bored and need to move on. It happened with dancing, cooking, drawing, painting, photography, horseback riding, ballet, pointe, competitive dancing, guitar, teaching, piano, acting. I have been everywhere, but a little of each isn't going to help making a decision on what it is that I really want to do. A spoon full a sugar helps the medicine go down.
Waking up, is the true test to how you are feeling. Because if you wake up in your room alone, with no intentions for that day. What are you living for you ask, what is your fire, your passion. I'm on fire when I am near you. Ugh. I am living for desire.
Desire (emotion), a sense of longing or hoping.
Desire is my emotion everyday lately. I have desire for being a better person everyday. I have a strong desire for him. I have a strong desire for following my dreams and just to have that feel good. Feel good.

"but thoughts they change and times they rearrange i don't know who you are anymore
loves come and go and this i know i'm not who you recall anymore
but i must confess you're so much more then i remember
can't help but entertain these thoughts
thoughts of us together"

No comments:

Post a Comment