Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kaleidoscope

Everything you said tonight is lost in time.
My lap top wire went MIA about two weeks ago so I haven't been on in weeks. Lost in touch with my internet life. It's okay though because I have just been living. and I have been spending so much more time reading, writing, painting and sketching. Not facebook stalking. mmmchm.
I need to do lots more a sketching to get into real art school. I think art school is my decision. If you have ideas and passion you need to get it all out there. I have my taste and I want people to see my art as I make it. Look at is and get the feeling that I had when I made it. Sketches, in my pictures, in my collages, in my clothing designs. I want to be able to hand to people feelings in constructive abstraction, think outside of the box pieces.
Within 3 years I will have a gallery opening called "Displaced". The whole night, theme, feeling that will take you over will explain my 20 years of living and how I see it. How I think so much different. Art is the only way to describe this brain of ambition and loneliness.
We have so much love to give and I just want to give it to people. I want people to understand I don't want to hurt them I just want to love them. I just want to show them love. ~Lauren In the end I hurt anything that gave me true devotion. Friends.. classmates, teachers, artists, lovers... etc.
"Love is all there is, all there ever was and all they'll ever be"

As I fall away and everything you said to me is lost in time. The radio will bring the rain. As I fall away and everything you said tonight is mine in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment