Sunday, July 5, 2009

Deconstructive piano

I am afraid of night time. Especially when I sleep alone. I admit I slept in my parents bed till I was about 12. Maybe 15. I tend to disappear and make everyone worry. When really I just don't keep my phone at my waste. No fanny packs here. I want to sit home for a whole 24 hours and just sketch sketch sketch and come up with some genius million dollar plan on how to target 10-17 year old's in a spending frenzy.
I don't understand the chemical imbalance between men and woman. I mean other then our parts and bodies. We're both still human race. And it is just a simple fertile that make's us different. It's all about the way environment and nature plays part in gender roles. But men, they think 20x different them woman. Woman are complicated, thinkers who never let it be enough. Men can make enough be enough, but they miss the intellectual side that everything could possibly be ey ok if they just woke up and smelt the fresh coffee.
You, I am leaving you alone. It is over. You had me the second you bent into my car with a hood over your head. It was the eyes. Scorpios. I tried to make you right. But truthfully I am not right myself and I can't have someone pulling my collar down.
I like knowing the first thing we did. It seems romantic. I just wish I could've walked away before the sweet went sour. I hope you find yourself. When you find you, come find me.
I finally feel grounded. With direction. Motivated. But still free of worry, flower child at heart.
Lately my mom has just been so... frustrated and always on edge. I don't know what to do, to make this better.
No one should let money hold them back.

... What's your crime?

No comments:

Post a Comment