Friday, January 1, 2010

twenty ten 2010 - something men.

2009
you made me grow up, think seriously about my future.
made sure I evaluated myself, my surroundings and my past.
grew a shell around my body, to protect from people who shed their unknowing onto me.
you gave me 6 girls on a tropical island. with to much alcohol food and laughs.
taught me about the people behind the music, behind the lyrics. where they come from.
met me a gal, who's head seems symmetric to mine.
gave me a summer, like a shooting star in my life. Clear, real, true. summer 2009.
kept my family, tight close together, through hard times.
held my brother together, without him we would have fell.
lost michael jackson
found me a woman who was a mystery to me, since I could remember.
met blood. same blood.
told I love you, on a piece of paper.
start of something new, company, business, future. REAL life.
kissed me in the sand.
Emily and Lyn.
Taylor back off, from now on always on.
Countless dancing auditions, sweat, tears, pain, and TRUE love.
Passion in photography.
Portfolios and portfolios of art I will never get rid of.
Finished my 62nd journal. 2009 journal. talks of music, nature, upstate, girls, DR, secret beach, roof tops, bands, true friendship, leos and memories that are documented in my life forever.
I have a room that is mine, and I made it mine. I love it mine.


I started 2010 off in a room full of not one person I knew, except my dancing co-pilot. I said happy new year to over 40 people, I would never see again. But it felt damn good, because I started 2010, making money. Doing what I love to do in front of people who love watching me do it. dancing is passion, people are passion, money is realistic and I am living a dream this year. Happy New Year.

2010 what do you have in store for me?
Realistic dreams coming into grip.
The best damn art and creativity ever produced.
Beginnings and heart break.
Feel good highs.
Friends and family all together.
Travels, to see more of the world ever imaginable.

I don't have so much, but all that I do have... I cherish greatly.
I came home last night, and saw my sweet Julia and Trina. I got several calls from Emily..and just a simple "I'm glad I know you" was all that. I fell asleep with my chrissy snugsing me. In a house full of things that will pass, this house was built on love. I woke up to a goood morning kiss, like when I was 13 and my daddy would wake me up for school. My cat was still under my banky with me. I felt real, body aching from the night before. I am made. I am one. And now I go shopping with my mother, who is my mother,  my one and only mother who has taught me everything I know. 2010, be good to me and my family. and pass by slow because I want to enjoy you fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment