Sunday, January 3, 2010

Relief next to me

Are we all made of different pieces pieced together to form something, that somehow chemically works. Or is it accidental, like the ninja turtle spill. Are people really supposed to be this way. Where they will go to such extents to hurt others, upset others, hurt themselves? The worst part to me, is that somehow along this way of non stop change, we have grown to not even feel bad afterwards. That feeling of shame, knowing you will not sleep soundly on what went down; somehow over time that has slipped underneath our blankets that we tuck ourselves into. I just wonder, why sometimes I feel like I am the only one who feels things. Really feels them. How's that for ambition?
This mind is a puzzle, pieces scrambled. Mine too. Sometimes I don't know where to listen to for feelings. Feelings of loneliness cured by simplicity. Feeling of passions burning hungry for blood. I can be satisfied so easy, but will 'easy' meet the standards of learning to be okay with yourself.
We all life to be okay with ourselves, and if we are not okay we go to huge limits to make sure we will be okay. Some of us hurt, swallow, upset ourselves and others to get what they want. I am just learning to get what I want without hurting anyone ... but myself?
Walk on eggshells I can live with, it's the glass that hurts.
This life is about relationships, communication, that was all developed to be passed along to work. But now when I am feeling strange, I don't want a common. I want a stranger, to evaluate my thoughts and tell me if I am as crazy as I think, or am led to believe.
"Would you believe me if I told you I knew the future, but it wasn't promised you were going to do it right. Just trust me. We can get this accomplished together. If you bite your tongue hard enough to feel it hurt. We all hurt. Hurting makes us remember, we are all alive. Living, with no pauses...." 2001, 11 year old Lyn. Somethings never change. Document my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment