Sunday, January 10, 2010

Slave to the traffic light

You can't take away my self esteem, not this time. I believe so much in feeling. Just trusting you're feeling. But to this day I don't think I have met one person who really just knows how to let themselves feel. I don't even think I can just feel. People, things, my head all gets in the way. I want so badly to just scream at the top of the world, all eyes on me... DO YOU FEEL?
After a long week of procrastination, business meetings, coffee dates, dinner meetings... the company name, website, and 2-3 designs are thought out. We want simplicity. The beginning to just get ourselves out there then design more. I think everybody is going to love our things. In theory means, everything is in theory. Not true, but in theory. In theory we are a sphere not a circle. In theory, sound travels at the speed of light. In theory, I'm falling for the one who can't fall back. Once again.


There is something I see in you, it might kill me, I want it to be true.
So sad the weekends over, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment