Monday, January 11, 2010

Little boxes on the hillside, little boxes; all the same.

Dear you,
Two weeks in and I knew I was in over my head. Months later, my head has grown to the size of giants, and I am in this to deep. I am not a heartbreaker, I am merely just a sticker. I stick to this hopes of being a savior and can't let go. Until a new fetch comes around, and I dig myself again. Missed opportunities of friendships, relationships are due to this feeling inside of me. It's like another person inside of me. And you may never understand it, or where it comes from or how I hold onto it so much. And me, I am on your side. Because I don't see clearly until you are in the same room as me. I've played games, I've played truth, I've played all the cards. the decks is over. The joker, is on me. I want to be seen, felt, heard and for you I am not good enough. So toast to the new year, new life, secret life, inside feelings and off the surface people sightings.
Love, me.
I feel like a little girl at the mention of his name. crush you. smash.
Florida in a week, I can't wait to get away, be away, alone. I like being the big girl that I am now. Because I can look in this mirror and know I made this girl. I am sitting on a blanket of dreams right now and they are all in my reach of keeping me warm for the rest of this world. I will graduate in June, with an associates degree. I will travel the coast this summer, and make the memories in a month, that will be documented forever. I will meet people, that if I stayed I had no chance of meeting. I will feel things, real, temporary and fake. All feeling though. I will start a new school in September, pursing this thing we all need to pursue to satisfy that niche we all have inside of us, the constant struggle of being okay.
Are you okay.? 

No comments:

Post a Comment