Friday, June 4, 2010

Singularity meets me in a blue dress

Satisfied in the satisfaction for the wanting of more.
You make me hungry for a glimpse.

My heart seems to be full and healthy but to be I am once again, a robot.
I finally talked to her about the feelings toward her mom, I wonder if I am misunderstood or shadowed looking as an outsider... looking in on me. I want to be able to have that sisterly bond, but I run from doubts and being scared of being left. Taylor Minarcin ... I'm sorry I am running, I love you and since I've met you I've felt one step closer to clarity. Time will make it right.

On the opposite hand, my heart is being rushed my technicolor desire by someone who doesn't need to say things but I know he is thinking them. He fills my doubt and I feel so satisfied in the comfort. There is a tide that pulls me in.. and then I get pushed away because my sweet lust is moving to the West. I am nervous, but for once I want to practice what I preach I want to learn to just live now. Let him take me under his wing and his energy to places undiscovered and love that can grow tall. Doubt is just something that should happen before you pass.. not when you are young and so full of the right kind of charisma. He makes that questionable side that I am missing something, come closer to being cured. He shivers me with touch and has dark stages that I want to hear about.  I want endless nights.. I want to drive miles to feel him and I want to believe that if you let it go.. and you want it still... my heart could come west to you. You're beautiful and you deserve everything you've ever wanted.

Graduating in 2 months... nervous. Next step? l o s t i n t h e o v e r c a s t


My girlfriends are becoming full circle, after a few tickles at the friend question we are learning to grow and still stay close. I have been blessed with friends who can make me belly laugh but stand in a crowded place and know what you're thinking by the tilt of your smile.
But I still miss her, and the best friend she proved to be. Maybe she's supposed to be a sister in law, not a sister. Something is stopping me from contacting her but she is all that's on my mind. I miss her most when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment