Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Exist wildly

When I think about five years from now, I only see one direction. The direction where I can look at something a million times. Like when singers produce amazing songs and they play on repeat for days. All I see is this fantasy land of clothing in my head, go down on paper. I've always half put myself into something. Some say it's good because I have a lot to put on my resume. But really what is this passion driven behind my mental state? I have been saving for a company since I started getting allowance at age 11. And clothes seem to be what I'm good at. Dressing, finding, thrifting, making, cutting, sewing, drawing, daydreaming about fashion. It's where my nerves snap out of this anxious trap and run free. In front of a computer, doodling little pictures of outfits. Matching colors and designing cads. So five years from now... this wonderland will exist for you all to see.

every little girl fantasy
is coming true
thanks to me
and thanks to you

Elliott has made this possible and for that I am everlasting humble.

Red Closet Couture
creations made in a bedroom past bedtimes with too much coffee. just running on ideas and imagination.


I love this life and everyone who is supportive of it

No comments:

Post a Comment