Sunday, January 2, 2011

White blank page

January 1st 2011. Well, it's January 2nd, 4am. This personal blog will be coming down in 12 days. So I figured let it go with a great post. Red Closet will have its own blog, ran by me and Red Closet Best Friends. I'm excited to have different posts, inputs, brain bubbles, idea sparks, feelings, music, fashion, different. Everybody is so different. It's nice to not hear rambles about the same things all the time.
12, Well 11 days until the site is up if all goes according to plan. I've been pushing it back and back because I need it to be perfect. The photoshoots especially. I have wrapped my life around this, poured a broken heart, a filled mind, endless hours, countless laughs. Is All This Real. Am I Real?

This year thing. Is all In Theory. Is this really a new year? Who decided this. Who is in charge. I bow down to the Aztecs. Except for the 2012 thing. Next year I will be in Vegas with 7 girls that I won't mind the world ending or not with. So to me that, is all once again, In Theory. But it is nice to have a blank pages (pages) something to help you sleep at night. But truthfully, I'm an optimist and I believe everyday is a new beginning. Want to hear how truly optimistic I am. "Every passing moment is a chance to turn it all around". Live by that, Tom Cruise taught me all I need to know ladies and Gents.

As for fashion: because that's all I can think now. I just feel something through pictures, good finds, fun finds. Me and my friend Rebecca have drove miles for something special. A sale, an exhibit, vintage sales and stores. It is part of you, it seems to be the thing that makes my mind fully clear lately. Red Closet Couture revolves around this all. It revolves around the lifestyle of expressing fashion. I just decided to try to do it with words, because everybody can do it without. I don't know what you're feeling, but I tried to limit the thoughts to an abstract way.... A way where you can take it however you'd like.

Like when you hear a song. A really really great song. The kind that moves through you. Everyones moving moment, shoulder shake. Tearful eyes all branches from these different chemical feelings. You all have different interpretations about lyrics, melodies. My shirts are my songs. The pictures are my album. And fashion is a full grown lifestyle. This little dress up girl is ready to take flight, and I couldn't have done it at a better more appetizing time.


Wear what you're feeling. Wear your mind. Wear your feelings. Feel things, really feel them.


My admirations:

Photobucket
In Vintage, All the time. Chasing vintage. Breathing it. These two girls are so alike but really so different. They just understand where it all comes from. Inside.

Photobucket
Chanel. Oh god. Chanel. I did a project on her this semester, I started crying because any human who can start without being changed and last so long without being changed. She did it her way, even if it seemed reckless and messy. It's a quality, I want to strive to have and never let go, being fearless in fashion is hard... but beautiful.

Photobucket
Don't be afraid to let yourself go a little crazy.



Happy New Year.
Happy Shopping.
Happy RCC.


Happy, Me xxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment