Thursday, March 25, 2010

Secret life

"Like you said, It seems like it's been forever since we've met. But it's been a short time. Your the one I can go to advice of all sorts. Your thebig sister I've always wanted. To know, that even far far away you try to make my day a good one. I couldn't thank you enough for everything you've down. I understand this may all still be weird and tough on you. Believe me, it's still new to me too. But it's one of the best things that has ever happened to me, meeting you. My big sister was out there. And now brought together, you're the best big sisssy. Loveee you lots. I hope everything works out for you out there too. You deserve it. The boys it's got to be tough, and even at FIFTEEN now, I'm always here for anything you need. I hope to see you soon. And I can't wait til were living somewhat close. Thank youu."   -- Reblogged from  Taylor Minarcin http://8456732.blogspot.com/  


You my dear, have made it all easier and I love calling you blood.




Photobucket


Happy Birthday Taylor Minarcin !

No comments:

Post a Comment