Saturday, March 13, 2010

Night on my side

My imagination is my fire force behind everything I do.
Photobucket


I want endless skies, I want people who don't have to wear a disguise.
Photobucket

I am influenced, I flourish but still feel so small next to imagination and people free of flaws. I read, I write, I take, I give because I am still learning at the power that I have to do the same onto another blossoming flower. The beauty in me, is growing. I will let it grow tall.
Photobucket



I rely on fact to tell me, our history dates, the stars to tell me who I mesh well with, colors of the season to tell what to wear, and why the sky is blue but I never listen because I was born a wild child. I rely on strangers to know.. the strangeness of my stranger.
Photobucket



I am meeting new people everyday but I still think I am a robot and you are all my subjects.
Photobucket



My brain doesn't mesh well with the brains of others, maybe it's the robotic parts but in a crowded room of drunk hands, fashionistas of the season, artistic genuis's, musics best poets... I don't fit in. I am surrounded by unknown.
Photobucket



Nature moves me, wide open spaces, bodies of water, places of great heights give me fear, make me feel small, gives me this underlying hope, give me these wild influences of movement that I never knew thinkable.
Photobucket



I am learning to have fun alone. Dance again in a room to gaga or lyrical dance to feist. I am slowly learning that it is me in this life, and that I just get lucky to have such great company.


Photobucket
So this is my declaration, to keep wishing impossible things, falling in love with book characters daily, write a journal for recognition, see the endless skies of every part of this huge stadium of a world, keep designing, keep getting my voice heard, make my art when it's different and not alike, keep dancing when no one is looking and giving this heart it's every beat of breath followed by happiness, ambition and drive.

Photobucket
Sleeplessness nights
memories of our secret lives
Wishing you'd realize
off the surfaced we are
heart, I am on your side
you make my world alright
so another girl gone chasing
the boy who's always up at night
she's to busy making the rain shine
I'm left with the echos of our love
because we are not the straight line.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment