Monday, March 22, 2010

Eet

I'm falling into this thing, I think it's what people classify and turning into a woman, or a grown up. But i'm falling in love, this new kind of love that I think you work years to understand, discover or interpret.

I'm learning to love myself.

I'm accepting these flaws, this mind of racing slugs.. racing to a never showing finish line.
I'm loving the mistakes, the things I mess up on, because the understanding of messing up is new on it's own.
I'm discovering these talents, I never knew.
I'm realizing what I have done, through books of entries and piles of art work and shoes boxes of picture. That was me, that was experience.
I'm becoming less stubborn, and actually letting this thing we call learning from your past take a toll on me.
I'm feeling things I've never felt before.
I'm only listening to this voice. Through designing and saving money and booking things on my own, I'm feeling so independent. Living on my own is the next step.
I have done so many rights, and though my wrongs out weigh my right's.... i'm rewarding my rights. because they were so god damn right.
I'm moving my body, i'm dancing all the time. It's what I love to do, feel. I am so insatiable, with everything including my work, my grades, my money, my family, my situations... but dancing. I never wish for longer legs, stronger feel or more graceful movement. I am just satisfied.
I am letting him know, the truth about existing feelings and how I never stop thinking about us.
My family is moving in this straight line to forwardness. This past year though we took 18 steps back, we are actually redoing it... this time right. and together.
I am learning things about myself, I never knew.
I have fun alone. I enjoy my own company way to much, and way to often. I can laugh and myself, and occupy myself. My mind is so my own, and people think they need to be together all the time. I do enjoy peoples company, a lot more then often but once in a while. Once a day, I just like to think and not speak. Teach and be taught. all together.
I am fearless. I walk into these new situation where I am found so vulnerable... but yet so strong. because I have made it that way.



fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment