Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Find emotion

We accept the love we think we deserve.

I am slowly falling into a rut. I don't believe ruts are such bad things, they are eye opening to the important adventures we are looking to endure. They are mind altering to the person you are becoming, already became and where you want to be. I don't know if I 100 percent believe in change, because with people change has proven me so wrong that it's hard to get outside of myself and look at myself like a movie and see if I will ever change. I grow.. And growing brings change. But if someone told me to stop babbling in baby talk, can I?

Lately, my insatiability is ruling my life. I can't decide on name, an outfit, a final art portfolio assignment. I can't decide where I want to go and study next year and applications are due any moment. I miss the boy who matched my insatiable side, but does he miss me to.

We don't ever fall until we are found out.
We give in until we realize we are found out.
There are people that hear music,  and then people that feel music.
I want to be the change the world needs in me.

This is wishful thinking for a new change.

From an old song that is receptively played at every bar mitzvah I attend.
"Living just to find emotion".
I can sing it a million times to 13 year old kids while shaking what my mamma gave me, but then I think like a lyn thought and think... are we all just living to find emotion.

I want it all and I won't stop until I get there, stubborn? I need to find satisfaction in my lucid dreaming mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment