Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cold, kind, and lemon eyes

My favorite holiday because an excuse to celebrate freedom and wear color, drink red wine and see sparkles. I can't stop listening to Margot and the Nuclear So and So's. They are the start of this summer. they keep me running. Meetings in the City and out east three times a week now, this is all finally falling into place. People believe in me, and that makes you grasp reality from an outside dreamed cold cloud.


"looks just the sun, looks just like you..."


I have emotions, maybe i'm not a robot after all. But i'm so tired of these people that prove to be something and in the long traveling dark road they all fall fake and victim to society. Off the surface turns to surface. Maybe I'm just not good at lying everything I say I mean. That's why I keep these diaries to remind myself that things were once real. We're all human and even though this world is so big, the effect you have on one person is so great that you all forget.

she's gone chasing unicorns...




now playing:
looks just like the sun - broken social scene




Photobucket
I want this to be me and my friends. I want those stripped shorts for tomorrow. I have been digging for treasures all day trying to find a fourth of July piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment