Monday, July 5, 2010

A rush and a push, and the land is OURS

A place for everything, everything in its' place." 






A weekend of goodbyes.
Frank to Hawaii and Kevin to New Mexico
makes me want to go go go go.
October, this little girl sets sail
so I am keeping close to my loved ones
and having trouble comprehending how many suitcases I have to bring
hahah, we all have to just go go go go.




Started a new job, well an old job, but a new place. New people, further drive.
going to work in the printmaking factory next week so oversee the productions of the shirts. Have never been so antsy and nervous. I just can't wait to hold one, smell one, put a tag on one that makes it my own. 


My whole life, it was apparent fashion was my field. But it never seemed practical. So I dreamt of being a gymnast and gold medal winner, a runner but I got out of breath easy. A food show host because food seems to make me happier then a lot of other things. Then the real set in, I tried to follow the ballerina but hurt my knees real bad, real early. I thought real, went to school for education, and back to dance and back and forth. Then I just realized that part of my body where satisfied chemicals are supposed to be fulfilled were not. I got upset, unmotivated. But reading these diaries. I realized I spend most my time, on photoshop designing, on fashion blogs following, following magazines and I spend way to much time dressing myself or shopping. I have always sketched my own ideas for outfits and dreamt of the million dollars to buy them. But now I am going to make them, produce them, sew them, hold them, wear them, REAL LIFE.




welcome to the adventure







No comments:

Post a Comment