Monday, August 3, 2009

Dance the warrior, the warrior

I am needing to break free lately. I've been non stop busy. Just catching up with old friends. I need that. I am usually so bad at plans going through and keeping in touch with people. Especially people that were once such a big part of your life. I wonder what it is that holds people together, but a pure memory that was once there. Then but not now. Do you ever think about how you can never live a memory again. Through pictures, and feeling, deja vu but thats not that. But never again you can't live in that moment. That scares the shit out of my bones. Gives me that chill feeling. I am me, I am living. I don't need anybody else though, except good vibes. The vibes of comfort. Like batman I keep a secret life, but I feel that opening up to someone is so important in becoming someone yourself. Talking is the only way you communicate to get to know someone. Except those special I can read what he/she is thinking. Those are the ones you hold onto.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment