Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hearts aren't read through pictures

I'm a firm believer in different people. I love meeting and understanding new people. I do a lot, my life revolves around Red Closet lately, but dancing has been in my skin since I was little. These fashion classes are craving a need that I never knew I had. I would call myself insatiable but I just believe that one day I will fee it all. I just got some crazy dreams, and I like this "Stay true to the dreams of your youth". I have an idea in my mind of where I want Red Closet to take me, and I can't stop pushing until it gets there. This has been a true unreachable beginning though. I have had the time of my life, designing with Elliott all hours of he night in a bedroom. Going nuts from staring at this bright computer spaceship for hours. Then the printing itself took place. I never thought at 20 , I would have people devoting a week to printing things I have poured my heart into. And then the  Photo shoots, I have to thank my friends. They came through, made it unbelievably fun and their beauty spread through the camera and I got exactly and more that I wanted.

This is Real Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment